Financial Planning Services
Every engagement begins with a financial plan. We offer three options to meet your individual needs.
Investment Plan — $2,500 one-time fee. Includes the following elements:
- A review your financial goals and an assessment of the adequacy of current savings levels to achieve those goals.
- Education regarding investment concepts, philosophy and the advisor's strategy.
- Development of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) addressing asset allocation targets, expected rate of return, portfolio selection, and a rebalancing plan.
Retirement Plan — $5,000 one-time fee. Includes everything above plus:
- Pre- and post-retirement spending projections including the establishment of a savings program and help with expense management.
- Financial projections using sophisticated modeling software to analyze the ability of your investment portfolio support your financial needs in retirement.
- Monte Carlo Analysis and Stress Testing to determine the probability that you won't run out of money in your later years.
Comprehensive Financial Plan — $7,500 one-time fee. Includes everything above plus:
Review of your assets and liabilities and recommendations for realignment.
Tax planning to maximize your wealth.
- Review of your insurance policies and other risk management options to protect you from things that can go wrong.
- College funding plan that optimizes the opportunity for financial aid.
- Estate planning to minimize future estate taxes and provide for efficent transfer of assets.
- Plans that address other client-specific needs such as development of asset protection strategies, stock option analysis, strategic planning for closely-held businesses, and succession planning and exit strategies for business owners.